The 28th & 29th; Maybe I should be more optimistic.

March 31, 2015 — Leave a comment

The 28th of March.

There is not a great deal to say about today as it has been driving to Wales for the most part. I got up at nine and we all just did basic morning things plus packing before setting off. We stopped at the Starbucks near Oswestry for lunch where I had a ham and cheese toastie, and got an oat and Nutella cookie for the rest of the journey which ended up being disappointing. We saw loads of frolicking little lambs on the way, in fact there are some outside the window of this house we’re in. It’s one my Aunt and Uncle have rented but they aren’t arriving until Monday, so we’ll be here tonight, have lunch with.Taid at The Hayloft, then drive home. I don’t think I’ll have lamb though.

I have been thinking about my “terminal” status and I think I might change that. By all means, I’ll still did before I thought I would; something is bound to get me. But I’ve lasted a lot longer than was expected, and why can’t I carry on? So long as I take care of myself the best I can, I think I could have maybe a good couple of years? Maybe I should be more optimistic.

The 29th of March.

Well both my parents had terrible nights, what with the wind and the downstairs neighbours apparently having some sort of race at about two am. I slept through all of this because I had a Zopiclone as I didn’t think I’d sleep well in the incredibly squishy bed.

We made a mad dash from the front door to the car in the pissing rain to drive to Conwy for actual coffee before picking up Taid to go to The Hayloft. That was all perfectly pleasant – Taid and I had the same meal of vegetable soup, then roast beef. The soup tasted mainly of tomatoes, but the beef was good.

Mommy and I left the table to look at the food shop while Taid and Daddy finished their coffee/beer and paid. We got some presents for Christine and Grandma, before going back to Taid’s house, where the piles of papers and post have grown even more. Now, I’m not saying he’s boring, but there was a half hour conversation about rubbish and recycling collection. He always says I’m quiet but that’s because I’ve got literally nothing to say on the topics he brings up. Daddy tried to fix his hard drive recorder but the only thing to do is format it, which Taid doesn’t want to do.  

We left just after four, only stopping so I could get water and Sour Skittles. Home about seven, and new I am trying to get warm and watching The Big Painting Challenge. Tired.

No Comments

Be the first to start the conversation!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s